Hiring a virtual assistant can make a tremendous change in the way your business operates. Prior to starting The Organized Creative, I operated several businesses as an entrepreneur (sometimes simultaneously!). The one thing that I found always got in my way is trying to do everything on my own. I was lucky enough to have family members that could step in to help occasionally but what would I have done if this was not the case? I would have outsourced the work of course!
If you’re a control freak like me, the idea of out sourcing seems scary, right? It makes it sound like you can’t handle your business when in fact it is just the opposite. Out sourcing tasks means you care enough about your business to give it it’s best shot.
In today’s post, I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 reasons why you should hire a virtual assistant. There are of course many others but these are my main red flags for when you need help and why you should look elsewhere to get it.
1. TIME IS MONEY. In order to operate and grow your business you need a proper amount of time. You likely don’t have this time on your hands if you’re busy with social media posts, or scheduling, or handling customer service requests. Hiring a virtual assistant to handle these tasks can help you get back the time in the day you need to scale your business.
2. STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS FOR PROFITABILITY. One of the things VA’s are great at is putting together processes and systems to help you get your business fully streamlined and operational. The better backend systems you have within your business, the faster it can grow.
3. TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE GOLD! Having consistent customer service might be hard when you’re dealing with all of the other business operations coming your way but if you’re a customer facing business, your customer service is key to having repeat business. Using a VA to provide customer support is a great way to put your customer first and to make sure they have a positive experience with your business every single time.
4. GET HELP, AFFORDABLY. If you know you need help but can’t quite afford a full time assistant, hiring a virtual assistant is a great loophole! You can get the help you need but because you are not bringing someone in house you can save quite a bit of money on salary and benefits.
5. SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES DO IT BEST. If you’re a new business looking to grow, your best bet is to have a strategy for social media marketing and branding. Since not every new business can afford the price tag of a fully stocked agency, out sourcing your social media to a VA is an amazing way to get your brand known online. You can use your VA for anything starting with content creation to social strategy and anything in between.
What problems are you looking to solve in your business? Connect with me, I’d love to help!